A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Trousdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Trousdale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Trousdale, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trousdale graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Trousdale has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin Trousdale MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Devin Trousdale practice?
- Dr. Devin Trousdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devin Trousdale practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.