Dr. Devin Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devin Zimmerman?

Dr. Zimmerman is THE best!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I have had terrible migraines since I was 14,(I'm almost 50 now) I have been to so many doctors looking for help that I have lost count. Then I found Dr. Zimmerman, he is the only doctor that has ever actually helped-NOT just drugged me. He answered every question, called me back personally if I needed help and got me through quite a few extremely bad times. I have complete trust and confidence in him and refer him to anyone who doesn't want to suffer anymore-including my daughters.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr. Zimmer is a wonderful Dr. He has helped me out with my migraines. I have less migraines now than I ever have. He is wonderful. Don't know what I would do without him.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017