A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devina Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devina Bhasin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhasin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bhasin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devina Bhasin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bhasin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devina Bhasin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Devina Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Devina Bhasin has 1 office location.
Dr. Devina Bhasin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.