A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devina Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devina Talwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devina Talwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Talwar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devina Talwar MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devina Talwar practice?
- Dr. Devina Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Devina Talwar practices Internal Medicine near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Internists.