A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinda De Soyza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinda De Soyza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Soyza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. De Soyza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinda De Soyza MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Devinda De Soyza practice?
- Dr. Devinda De Soyza has 1 office location.
Dr. Devinda De Soyza practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Nephrologists.