A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinder Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinder Mahajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mahajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinder Mahajan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devinder Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Devinder Mahajan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Devinder Mahajan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Taylor Internists and Taylor Pulmonologists.