A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinder Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinder Mahajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mahajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinder Kumar Mahajan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devinder K. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Devinder Mahajan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Devinder Mahajan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Internists and Taylor Pulmonologists.