A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinder Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinder Sidhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinder Kaur Sidhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Devinder K. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Devinder Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devinder Sidhu practices Anesthesiology near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.