A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinder Singh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Devinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Devinder Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Devinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.