A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and General Oncology Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devinder J. Singh practice?
Dr. Devinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Plastic Surgery, and Hematology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, Glendale Oncologists, and Glendale Surgeons.