Learn more about Dr. Devinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinder Singh MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Devinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Devinder Singh has 12 office locations.
Dr. Devinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.