A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhangu graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhangu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devinderjit Singh Bhangu MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Devinderjit S. Bhangu practice?
- Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu has 1 office location.
Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu practices Neurology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Neurologists.