A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhangu graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhangu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhangu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devinderjit S. Bhangu practice?
Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu practices Neurology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Neurologists.