Neurologists

3605 Genesys Pkwy
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
810-606-7152
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Bhangu is a great doctor, a little slow getting to the office, once he gets there he is focued on my needs. I have complete faith in him. His staff is always friendly and helpful.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by Carol S. on Jun 1st, 2014

Over the years I have been to three neurologists and have had several tests and procedures performed. These tests can be painful depending on who performs it. Dr. Bhangu performed these same tests and it was painless. He suspected a pituitary tumor and ordered the necessary tests immediately and it was confirmed. I could not be happier with this Doctor. He is always very attentive, kind, and follows up on everything. His staff are very friendly. The waiting room is quite small however. I think if the worst thing I can say is the waiting room is small that says a lot.

|  Ahh, weird.  |  show details
by Steven Bellsworth on Mar 6th, 2014

Strange place. The receptionist (03/06/2014) is a rude, condescending person. One BS story after another and has the attitude of, "Don't bother me, I have nothing to do". They leave all of the doors open and the office workers walk in at their leisure, whether you're naked or not. Stupid place, don't go there. I should add, I'm being extremely nice here. In other words, it's worse than this.

|  M D Neurologist  |  show details
by Dr Devinderjit Bhangu on Feb 20th, 2014

Not a nice man, very rude and air-agent would not recommend find a better doctor "please save yourself grief" get a real doctor that will HELP YOU!

|  Not Pleased  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

Staff was rude and are very unresponsive to my needs,If you need or are running low on prescriptions, Please write them down and bring to your next appointment, or there will be a charge of $50.00 dollar for refills called after your visit. Also make sure you have all your questions written down, because unfortunately you will not receive a phone call back, and if you do receive a phone call it's the staff telling you, you have to wait until your next appointment to have a my questions or concern you have in between appointments ( So write them down),. Appointments are scheduled months in advance. Went into the ER for the worst migraine of my life ( level 10),and non stop Vomiting, Was given Pills for the vomiting, Which I obviously could not keep down , They pumped me with two Anti Nausea Medicines and a lot of Migraine Medicines, The Doctor came in the morning, after being pumped with drugs all night I was at a 5 still vomiting the whole, a Registered nurse came in around 3 asked how i was doing because they started weaning off my Medicines that morning, and I went back up to a high 8 the nest day I was back up to any 10 called this doctor they told me they could do nothing for me because, I they have not seen me in there office yet which was a month away . They told me I had to go home, there was nothing, they could do for me, that could not be done at home, and I'm still having Migraines and vomiting to this day.. Now What?? I have a Family to take care of, and two disabled children that depend on me. So best of luck to the next patient.