Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Devinderjit Bhangu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 22nd, 2017

I have seen Dr. Bhangu twice and he helped me very much! He was very nice, assessed my situation correctly, and made my life better. I am thankful my regular doctor sent me to him. I would recommend him and go back to him if the need arose. My name is Mrs. Deborah Gonser-Adams. His staff was excellent.

September 7th, 2016

office appt

Havent been to office to see him, just saw him in hospital while admitted. He seemed to know what he was doing. Needed to call for an appt and all I get is answering machine. Have tried for days. My primary doctor had to call to make my appt which they told me they had the same issue. I didnt get a confirmation call so I decided to call myself to confirm and got a recording that the voice mailbox was full. Not liking this at all, how does a doctor do business like this.

July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Bhangu is a great doctor, a little slow getting to the office, once he gets there he is focued on my needs. I have complete faith in him. His staff is always friendly and helpful.

June 2nd, 2014

Very Happy

Over the years I have been to three neurologists and have had several tests and procedures performed. These tests can be painful depending on who performs it. Dr. Bhangu performed these same tests and it was painless. He suspected a pituitary tumor and ordered the necessary tests immediately and it was confirmed. I could not be happier with this Doctor. He is always very attentive, kind, and follows up on everything. His staff are very friendly. The waiting room is quite small however. I think if the worst thing I can say is the waiting room is small that says a lot.

February 21st, 2014

M D Neurologist

Not a nice man, very rude and air-agent would not recommend find a better doctor "please save yourself grief" get a real doctor that will HELP YOU!

April 1st, 2013

Not Pleased

Staff was rude and are very unresponsive to my needs,If you need or are running low on prescriptions, Please write them down and bring to your next appointment, or there will be a charge of $50.00 dollar for refills called after your visit. Also make sure you have all your questions written down, because unfortunately you will not receive a phone call back, and if you do receive a phone call it's the staff telling you, you have to wait until your next appointment to have a my questions or concern you have in between appointments ( So write them down),. Appointments are scheduled months in advance. Went into the ER for the worst migraine of my life ( level 10),and non stop Vomiting, Was given Pills for the vomiting, Which I obviously could not keep down , They pumped me with two Anti Nausea Medicines and a lot of Migraine Medicines, The Doctor came in the morning, after being pumped with drugs all night I was at a 5 still vomiting the whole, a Registered nurse came in around 3 asked how i was doing because they started weaning off my Medicines that morning, and I went back up to a high 8 the nest day I was back up to any 10 called this doctor they told me they could do nothing for me because, I they have not seen me in there office yet which was a month away . They told me I had to go home, there was nothing, they could do for me, that could not be done at home, and I'm still having Migraines and vomiting to this day.. Now What?? I have a Family to take care of, and two disabled children that depend on me. So best of luck to the next patient.

February 28th, 2017