Dr. Dev Nandamudi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dev Nandamudi?

November 16th, 2013

Nice person, good pediatrician

My opinion of Dr Dave is similar to Jennifer's. I have always had good experiences at his office though I wish the wait times were shorter. Lot of my friends and relatives go to his office with their kids and no one has expressed a negative sentiment. Maybe his friendly nature is being misunderstood by some. I am quite easy on the eyes and I for one have never found him flirtacious. His staff is wonderful and very helpful. My children love going there.

July 2nd, 2012

Excellent doctor but wait times are long

Dr. Dave, as he is known, is an excellent pediatrician in my opinion. I started off with a different pediatrician when the docotr blew me off about a problem my son was having and my gut told me something was wrong. I went over to Dr. Dave and within 30 seconds of being in the room he knew exactly what was wrong, I wasn't crazy, and it was actually pretty serious. You will wait a long time in the waiting room but I think it is because they try to get everybody in as soon as possible and he accepts all kinds of insurance. And once it is your turn to be seen, he really takes the time with your child, not just turns them over as fast as possible so he can bill the insurance.

September 19th, 2017