A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devon Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devon Hoover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devon Hoover, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoover has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devon Hoover MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Devon Hoover practice?
- Dr. Devon Hoover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devon Hoover practices Neurological Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Neurological Surgeons.