Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devon Smith
Dr. Devon Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Morristown-Hamblen Hospital, Johnson City Medical Ctr and Lakeway Regional Hospital. Dr. Smith has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Devon Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Devon Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.
Dr. Melissa Corcoran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Morristown, TN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Jackie Livesay Jr
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Morristown, TN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kenneth Trzil
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Morristown, TN 0.01 mi29