Dr. Devon Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devon Webster?

Extraordinary

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr Webster is one of the most knowledgable Dr I hv delta with in my battle with ovarian cancer. She always goes the extra mile, giving unendlessly.

Amazing

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr Webster is smart and caring and open to new ideas and REALLY listens. She treated my sick husband as an equal and a friend

A truly caring doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

If you have the misfortune of a cancer diagnosis, Dr. Webster is truly the hope and caring and knowledge you are looking for. I literally have put my life in her hands and she has taken such a burden from me during this turn that my life has taken. I would recommend her to family and friends. She is the best!

THERE'S NO ONE LIKE DEVON WEBSTER

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

Dr. Webster is the most intelligent, caring, thorough, approachable doctor you could ever be lucky enough to have. I miss her terribly. She literally saved my life and is such a strong patient advocate that I could never begin to thank her. The medical community has failed her patients in such a big way. Shame on them.

WE NEED HER BACK!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I felt so safe with Dr. Webster. There is no one like her. She is warm, compassionate, and there for me. She is also amazingly brilliant. We need to help get her back into practice in whatever way possible. And whoever wrote the Feb review dissing her is not telling the truth, because there were no medical students in her office. (It was probably one of the male doctors in her office who was jealous of her popularity!)

Simply the BEST

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr Webster is the most compassionate and understanding doctor that I have ever known.She cares about you as a person and not just another patient in the day... She getshow hard it is to have cancer as she has battled this battle herself... and the time and effort and energy she gives her patients is unparalleled... The world needspeople like Devon who give excellent medical care while keeping the humanity in medicine. THE BEST!!!

DEVON WEBSTER ROCKS!!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2011

SHE IS THE MOST CARING PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE. SHE DOESN'T JUST TREAT THE ILLNESS, SHE TREATS THE PATIENT AS A WHOLE.

very dismissive of my concerns

Posted on February 12th, 2011

spoke with a medical student about me in front of me but not to me. dismissive of my concerns about a medical treatment she recommended and was very rude when I tried to question it. She claims to be all about listening to patients but that was not my experience at all.

Doctor's Response

I last worked with medical students in 2008. I believe this review is fraudulent, possibly placed by my co-workers at that time. The practice where I worked when this review was written (Northwest Cancer Specialists, now Compass Oncology) fired me several months later. However, if this is a true review and you felt I was dismissive and spoke about you as if you were not there, I am truly sorry. That is behavior I don't respect in a doctor, and certainly not how I strive to practice.

Posted on October 18th, 2010

When my husband and I first met Dr. Webster and her staff, I knew I would be OK. She is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, caring doctor and her nurse, Melissa, is also wonderful. I now trust her with my life.

First doctor who's given me information.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Webster explained all the tests I've had, gave me suggetions and a book to read. She's the first doctor who hasn't patted me on the head and been condesending. She's wonderful.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Webster is thorough and compassionate. She takes the time to LISTEN to her patients, which most physicians don't do these days. Instead of making you feel like you are helping Northwest Specialists meet a quota for the day, Dr. Webster treats you with the utmost respect. She's the best!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr Webster has a wonderful way of communicating and listening to the things cancer patients need to know. She is encouraging yet realistic. It seems like someone is really on your side in this scary battle.