A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devonna Kaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devonna Kaji, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaji graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kaji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno MEP/Urology/Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devonna M. Kaji practice?
Dr. Devonna Kaji practices Urology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Madera Urologists.