A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devonna Kaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devonna Kaji, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaji graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kaji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devonna Mae Kaji FAAP and MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Devonna M. Kaji practice?
- Dr. Devonna Kaji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Devonna Kaji practices Urology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Merced Urologists.