A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devora Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devora Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devora Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devora Cohen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devora Cohen practice?
- Dr. Devora Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Devora Cohen practices Family Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Family Physicians.