A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devraj Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devraj Basu, Head and Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Basu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devraj Basu, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Basu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devraj Basu FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Devraj Basu practice?
- Dr. Devraj Basu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Devraj Basu practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.