A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devraj Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devraj Basu, Head and Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basu
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devraj Basu, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Basu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devraj Basu FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Devraj Basu practice?
- Dr. Devraj Basu has 1 office location.
Dr. Devraj Basu practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.