A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devyani Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devyani Deshpande, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from N K P Salve Institute Of Med Sciences, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, India.
Dr. Deshpande has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devyani Vilas Deshpande MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devyani V. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Devyani Deshpande has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devyani Deshpande practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.