A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devyani Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devyani Hunt, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devyani Hunt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devyani Mehta Hunt MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devyani M. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Devyani Hunt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devyani Hunt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.