A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devyani Khambete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devyani Khambete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devyani Khambete, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khambete graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Khambete has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devyani S Khambete BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Devyani S. Khambete practice?
- Dr. Devyani Khambete has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devyani Khambete practices Pediatrics near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Waterford Pediatricians.