A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devyani Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devyani Misra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Institute of Med Sci., Banaras Hindu Univ..
Dr. Misra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devyani Misra MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Devyani Misra practice?
- Dr. Devyani Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Devyani Misra practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Geriatric Doctors, and Boston Rheumatologists.