Dr. Deward Voss Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Deward Voss?

best doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Voss delivered my 6lb.baby boy almost 19 years ago he was the best just wonderful .

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Never saw Dr. Voss in the office, but did see him on numerous occasions while I was on bed rest for one month prior to my delivery. Dr. Voss has a wonderful bedside manner. I am so glad that he was the doctor assigned for my scheduled C-section for triplets.

Best doctor around!

Posted on May 20th, 2014

I went to Dr. Voss after a diagnosis of placenta previa. I switched over to him in my 6th month thinking I was a high risk and because my previous OB/GYN had upset me on more than one occassion with the planting of negative thoughts due to questions like "Does Down Syndrome run in your family? If not, then just put that question on the back burner". REALLY? On my first visit with Dr. Voss he had me pull up a chair and we examined my chart together. After some testing, he discovered that my diagnosis was incorrect. I had a WONDERFUL pregnancy until delivery where my child was in distress because I didn't dilate past 7 cm. I had an emergency C section and had a healthy boy, now 17. I was told by nurses that patients still come to him from Louisville (where he had transferred from) because of his caring nature. I've never met a doctor that goes above and beyond like him.

Life Saver

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I have never had a better pregnancy! I am extremely high risk and have had more losses than I care to mention. Dr. Voss monitored and tested and took action better than any other doctor I have ever been to. I was aware of my treatment plan and carried full term for the first time. My daughter was healthly and I was happy! I would reccomend him to a friend for sure!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

No bedside manner or understanding of his patients emotional needs. Suggested there were concerns about congenital abnormalities with our pregnancy but avoided any question we had regarding those suggestions. We left his office feeling worried about our baby's health and having no explanation.

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Nice bedside manner. He was very good at explaining complex conditions to me.

HIghly Reccommended

Posted on September 14th, 2009

I was diagnosed by a dr in this group with incompetent cervix at 18 wks with my first baby. Dr Voss did my emergency cerclage (which they termed a miracle). His aggressive care caused me to be able to carry my baby to a point in gestation where she would survive and have a 90% chance to live. He was always there whenever needed or let me know where to reach him. I would trust him with my first born (oh yeah I did). Any now she's happy, healty and almost 5! Thank yoU!

Would not recommend

Posted on December 15th, 2008

I find this doctor very rude and has no beside manner at all.

Posted on December 20th, 2015