Dr. Dewayne Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dewayne Bradley?

August 2nd, 2011

Poor bedside manner

We had a bad experience with Dr Bradley. My husband has breathing difficulties and so we were considering surgery. However, after our visit with Dr Bradley we definitely will not have surgery with him. Dewayne's bed side manner is poor. My husband is Asian American (I am white). Dewayne definitely talked to my husband as if he were some foreigner (my husband grew up in California and his English is better than mine!). We asked several questions which we thought were appropriate and Dewayne acted as if we were asking stupid questions. Dewayne is just abrupt, rude and arrogant. I would not recommend seeing this doctor.

May 31st, 2011

I saw Dr. Bradley with regards to my breathing problems. He diagnosed me with a deviated septum and discussed my treatment options with me. I decided to do a On the day of my surgery, Dr. Bradley took the time to talk to me and make sure I felt ready and confident. All of his clinic staff, as well as the anesthesiologist were very caring and friendly. I have recommended Dr. Bradley to several close friends and their families and all found him to be excellent as well. I will recommend him anytime.

August 22nd, 2017