A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dewayne Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dewayne Darby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dewayne Darby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dewayne Paschall Darby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dewayne P. Darby practice?
- Dr. Dewayne Darby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dewayne Darby practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dandridge, TN.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.