Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner
101 Founders Pl
Ste 109
Aspen, CO 81611
970-920-0104
Locations and availability (3)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Ray Stover on Sep 6th, 2013

Number one is reader beware: he saved my life and therefore I might not entirely accurate in my evaluation. Dr. Niebur has a rare ability to think deductively and out of the box. In an acute emergency room situation resident staff called on him for an opinion. Although I was too "out of it" to follow the details he responded without delay to a 3am Sunday call. While everyone else was drawing straight line conclusions from their various tests, he pulled all the data together to conclude my problem was something that could be treated non-invasive, by completely safe medication, that could be implemented quickly. Moreover it was possible to test his diagnosis before other and far more dangerous avenues were explored. He was right and I am here today to tell the tale and will be back on Aspen's expert slopes this winter. And, it should not go un-noticed that he is totally humble, available beyond any reasonable expectation I have from previous experiences, and is able to communicate complex ideas to me, a medical layman. But beyond all else is his quiet but incredibly strong presence: somehow I knew, soon after he arrived on the scene, I was going to live.