A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dewey Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Des Moines
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dewey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dewey K. Clark practice?
Dr. Dewey Clark practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians.