Dr. Dewey Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 21st, 2015
Great Results
I was referred to Dr. Jones IV, by my GP after having gone through several months of pain and discomfort in my left knee. Dr. Jones and his entire staff were knowledgeable, courteous and professional in all of their dealings with me. I always felt informed and comfortable with the explanations I received regarding my condition and the proposed procedure. As a "lay person" I have felt in the past (NOT at all with Dr. Jones) that I was not completely clear on what the surgery was going to accomplish. I had every confidence that I knew the risks and the anticipated outcome of my recent experience. I am recovering well, follow up was timely and specific. Exercise and Therapy are going very well and I am significantly more mobile and comfortable. I recommend Dr. Jones without hesitation and am confident you will be well satisfied with your own experience.

January 20th, 2015
Waste of time, poor bedside manner
Scheduled for wrong office. Didn't touch me. No exam- no X-ray. A guess of what was wrong with me- never again! I wasted a $50 copay with no more info than I has when I arrived. I guess neck pain doesn't pay well so I was sent away with NSAID samples. Next time I will go to ER where at least they will listen with an open mind not a guesstimating diagnosis.

September 17th, 2012
Had successful repair to severe rotator cuff
Dr. Jones examined me and said he thought he could effect repairs. Previous Orthopedic surgeon said he projected 60% probability of failure. Dr. Jones IV did the repairs and after recovery and physical therapy, I'm getting the use of my shoulder back. Better than that is, I'm pain free.