Dr. Dewey Scheid MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oklahoma City, OK

2.3

October 17th, 2015
Excellent doctor, tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. Very through and very competent, respectful, and personable!

April 21st, 2013
Very Unprofessional
I have dealt with Mr. Scheid (I can hardly call him doctor) on two separate occasions. I was mortified by his unprofessionalism and horrible bedside manner. He was not there to HELP my children at all. He was only there to give me his personal opinions about teachers, schools, and parents. It was very scary to be around. I will tell everyone I can to steer clear of this so called "doctor." There is a screw loose somewhere with him! If I could give NO STARS I would, but this won't go through with NO stars....

September 14th, 2012
RUDE
Very rude to both patients and his own office staff. Will not EVER go back and would not ever recommend him to anyone! RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL

July 18th, 2012
I think he is a very intelligent Doctor of which takes great pride in his medical care that he gives. He goes over medications and makes sure that they are all compatible. He is thorough and polite. Appears to care about his patients. He is honest and knows what he is talking about and if he has a question about something or is unsure of something he will look it up or gather up more information. I really appreciate him integrity!

April 30th, 2011
Terrible!!
This guy has a terrible bedside manner, talking openly about periods and being sexually active in front of my 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. What an absolute moron!