A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dewitt Fortenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dewitt Fortenberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortenberry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dewitt Fortenberry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortenberry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fortenberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dewitt Charles Fortenberry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dewitt C. Fortenberry practice?
- Dr. Dewitt Fortenberry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dewitt Fortenberry practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Emergency Physicians.