A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dewitt Pyburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dewitt Pyburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dewitt Pyburn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyburn graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pyburn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dewitt DR Pyburn MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dewitt D. Pyburn practice?
- Dr. Dewitt Pyburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dewitt Pyburn practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.