Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dexter De Leon
Dr. Dexter De Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Roanoke, VA and Roanoke, VA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. De Leon is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital and Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dexter De Leon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dexter De Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Gundeep Singh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Anthony Galeo
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi28
Dr. Joseph Vaglio Jr
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi12