A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dexter Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dexter Frederick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dexter Frederick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Frederick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dexter Mathias Frederick MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dexter M. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Dexter Frederick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dexter Frederick practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Internists.