A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dexter McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dexter McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dexter Anthony McKenzie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dexter A. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Dexter McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Dexter McKenzie practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Internists.