A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dexter Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dexter Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dexter Page, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Page has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Page accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dexter M. Page practice?
Dr. Dexter Page practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.