A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dexter Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dexter Page is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dexter Page, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Page has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dexter M Page MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dexter M. Page practice?
- Dr. Dexter Page has 25 office locations.
Dr. Dexter Page practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.