A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deyi Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deyi Zheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deyi Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zheng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deyi Zheng MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deyi Zheng practice?
- Dr. Deyi Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Deyi Zheng practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.