Dr. Deyi Zheng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deyi Zheng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

Provides extensive health care in over 30 major categories.

Dr. Zheng is a seasoned healer who uses both Eastern and Western medicine to help his patients realize health in their lives. He is the paramount example of whole-body knowledge. I can confirm Dr. Zheng's crisp wisdom in diagnosing specific maladies. He always shows great concern for pain issues and has a plethora of remedies to guide me. Regardless of which medical needs I bring to him, he is able to draw from his vast empirical experience. Dr. Zheng's staff is consistently pleasant, efficient, and highly competent.

April 12th, 2017

He correctly diagnosed a problem I was having with my kidney. However, He was flippant about other problems and, for over a year, dismissed them out of hand . He sent me to other specialties, but whatever system he uses, he has not kept track of the physicians to whom he referred, or was not aware of the results. He was rude, when I asked if he had gotten the reports from the doctors I visited. His exact words were (in anger) "find another doctor and, never call here again!" Don't worry, I did find another physician, but I called again when I needed the files transfered!

February 25th, 2014

I struggled with this doctor for one year, then I felt I needed to move on. My mother also goes to him, as does a friend and a daughter. I did not appreciate Dr. Zheng discussing their personal business with me, and I assumed he was doing the same with them. My new doctor is efficient, organized, and refers me on to specialists quickly when needed.

December 9th, 2013

I found Dr. Zheng to be very disorganized. Sent me to labs with the wrong slips, didn't call or follow thru with Rx to pharmacy. He had an "attitude" about American medicine...I felt as though I should choose "Chinese medicine" when asked which I preferred. I liked his receptionist a lot, then SHE bailed on him for many issues. His English was difficult for me to understand. If you enjoy having to do your OWN research and brainstorming for your condition, then suggesting treatment options to Dr. Zheng, then this is the guy for you.

June 23rd, 2017