inactive

Dezra White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Need Dr.'s Office Number
I really enjoyed visiting with Dr. White. I tried to call his office number to make an appointment but his number is disconnected. Does anyone know if he is still in business or have his new number? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!

April 29th, 2016
G S
He delivered my 3 babies in a matter of 20 minutes by c section. He is a very caring Dr

June 29th, 2011
Dr. White is the best! He explains everything fully with patience, kindess, concern and sometimes humor. He really is the best Dr. I have ever had

April 7th, 2010
He would only give me a 6 month prescription.
I am an extremely low-risk patient, and he would only give me six months worth of birth control. I have never had any doctor do that to me. What's more, when I ran out and requested a refill (which doctors have given me 100% of the time), he refused it. I just can't believe that. It was super easy to get an appointment, so I'm thinking he needs more patients and wants me to come back sooner. No way, I'm going to a different doctor.

December 23rd, 2009
Abortion Doctor
You do know that Dr. White performed many abortions at Cullen Women's Center in the late-70s, right?

May 26th, 2009
Program Support Clerk
Dr. White takes his time with his pt. and offers advice and guidance with all your needs. He is much loved and blessed. Most of all he is the best dr. i have been to see the last few years. I recommended my daughter to this dr. that i admire fully.