Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Do your research show details Do your research
Dec 30th, 2015

Cancer diagnosis/treatment is difficult enough. There are doctors out there who will work with to design a course of treatment and a support system, not only through treatment but for follow up...unfortunately, Dr. Kaushal isn't not one of them. He does not come prepared to your appointment, even if you had your records sent over weeks in advance. He does not listen to the information you as the patient can provide-he is arrogant and abrupt. As we sit here well over an hour, still waiting for him to go over our records, I'm researching other doctors to see...what an absolute waste of time.

This man is an idiot and should be removed from practicing medicine show details This man is an idiot and should be removed from practicing medicine
by C R Larsen on Aug 20th, 2015

This dr kaushal was going to proscribe to me for the treatment of my colon cancer what wold have ended up being a third of a treatment. He was going to give me a standard chemo iv and a pill. The pill work only 50% of the time and once yoi start work or no your stuck . He wanted to manage my cancer not help into remission. The treatment route I have chosen is surgery then cemo then radiaion which I hope will put me into remission if I had followed Dr Kaushal all I would have gotten is a box and headstone. If you get sent to this person run dont walk find some else to treat you cancer. I will never step into another blood and cancer facility ever again.

Avoid this 'doctor' show details Avoid this 'doctor'
Apr 3rd, 2013

Absolutely terrible experience with this doctor and he's treating people with cancer? Wow, he should've been a mortician. Anyway, he gives absolutley no information to you about your condition, your treatment options, etc. etc. I learned more about my condition from reading the internet after the appointment. It is obvious he doesn't care at all about the patients well-being, just pushes chemo so he can make money from multiple treatments/visits. Avoid him if at all possible! I would give him 0 stars if possible

I was VERY disappointed. show details I was VERY disappointed.
by 25 yr resident of Las Vegas on Aug 22nd, 2008

I was told to be there a half hr before my appointment, the reception window was closed and I had to wait 20 minutes to check in. Then it was 15 minutes past my appointment time before I was taken to an exam room. I then waited 1 HOUR AND 5 MINUTES in the exam room for Dr Kaushal to come in. When I mentioned that I been sitting in the room waiting for an hr looked at me like he could have cared less. More importantly, when I ask him point blank questions about my condition I got no answers, when I ask him to explain the blood test I got no answers, when I ask him what course of action we were going to take, I got no answer. When I ask if I should see a nutritionist, it there were vitamins or supplements I should take his reply was a very flippant "take a Centrum".