A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Krishna Reddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dhanalakshmi K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy practices Psychiatry near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Psychiatrists.