A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Krishna Reddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dhanalakshmi K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhanalakshmi Reddy practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.