A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavan graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Kesavan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan practice?
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhanalakshmi Kesavan practices Pediatrics near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Pediatricians.