A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhananjai Menzies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhananjai Menzies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menzies
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhananjai Menzies, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menzies graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menzies has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- O'Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhananjai J Menzies FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhananjai J. Menzies practice?
- Dr. Dhananjai Menzies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dhananjai Menzies practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Somerset, KY.
See Herkimer Cardiologists.