A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhananjai Menzies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhananjai Menzies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menzies
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menzies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhananjai Menzies, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menzies graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menzies has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- O'Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhananjai J Menzies FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhananjai J. Menzies practice?
- Dr. Dhananjai Menzies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dhananjai Menzies practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Somerset, KY.
See Herkimer Cardiologists.