A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamisetti graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Kamisetti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti practice?
- Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dhananjaya Kamisetti practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Tonawanda Anesthesiologists and Tonawanda Pain Management Doctors.