A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanashree Kelkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanashree Kelkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelkar graduated from Grant Medical College & Sir Jj Group Of Hospitals.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanashree Shrikant Kelkar MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dhanashree S. Kelkar practice?
- Dr. Dhanashree Kelkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhanashree Kelkar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.