A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanawanti Sant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhanawanti Sant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanawanti Sant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sant graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanawanti Sant MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dhanawanti Sant practice?
- Dr. Dhanawanti Sant has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhanawanti Sant practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.