A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhanesh Gupta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanesh Kumar Gupta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhanesh K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Dhanesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhanesh Gupta practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.