Dr. Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Kansas City, KS

April 9th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Lakkireddy's for 7 years now. He treated my a fib, succesfully, and I am scheduled to have a pace maker implanted on Monday. He has been very professional, and straight forward. He is a compassionate doctor, and I am glad I have him as my cardiologist.

February 1st, 2016
Exceptional human being with great hands and heart
Dr. Lakkireddy is truly exceptional. He spends all the time you need during all of his visits. He is obviously very much sought for his expertise. So Keep your timing expectations low. He still is better than a lot of physicians in his wait times. His ability to assess the problem and getting to the bottom of it is truly amazing. He looks at diseases in a very comprehensive fashion. He initially saw me for an arrhythmia and heart failure. He quickly figured out that my real problem was an immunologic problem. He lined up all the appropriate specialist and got me fixed up under 3 months.

April 12th, 2015
Academic excellence with superb skills and compassion
this is a fantastic doctor. I have recently relocated from the Boston area where you have the expertise of big medical centers. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to see the doctors here are no less academic. Dr. Lakkireddy is at the leading edge of science and has a prolific academic profile. I had my AF ablation by him and a year later I am still ticking right with no blood thinners and yucky rhythm medicines. three cheers to him.

November 15th, 2014
Still Alive
The best recommendation I can give is, "I am still alive, and the quality of life is good". This is due to the Dr.'s care and expertise.

January 22nd, 2014
Frontiersman with a compassionate heart
We had a great experience with dr. Lakkireddy . He did the Lariat appendage ligation followed by AF ablation. Lot of EPs turned me down but this doctor had a logical way of approaching my case. He is at the cutting edge of arrhythmia science and is wonderful to have him here. His brand of innovative technology and compassionate care is very unique. He changed our live. Thanks to him.

August 19th, 2013
providing world class care in the heart of america
I have a complex cardiac rhythm issue that has limited my life. I had seen several physicians and finally met Dr.L. he fixed me up for good

June 29th, 2013
He is a phenomenal physician. One of his kind

May 18th, 2013
Man on a mission!
Being a health care professional I am very well plugged into the nuances of health care delivery. I have a long standing history of atrial arrhythmias. two attempted ablations elsewhere and without success. I have been on antiarrhythmic drugs and life was miserable. Finally I heard of this physician who took care of a couple of my friends who thought of the world of him. I have never seen a physician who can explain the entire physiology of atrial arrhythmias so well and on top of it write upside down so that he can see you straight in the eye as he talking. My arrhythmia ended being an atrial tachycardia coming from one of the pulmonary veins and not really AF. My life has transformed. this is truly a Man on the Mission to fix arrhythmias. Bravo Dr. Lakkireddy!!!

October 12th, 2012
Very professional and caring. Listens to what you have to say. He has helped me tremendously. I definitely would recommend him to anyone with heart rythem problems. You will not be disappointed.

September 25th, 2012
Superb physician and human being
My husband after running around for 2 years finally met up with Dr. Lakkireddy who diagnosed him cardiomyopathy and provided him with exceptional care and some of the frontier therapies that are still under research. He kept him alive over the last three years and finally got him on the transplant list. We are ever indebted to this physician.LM

February 4th, 2012
very nice doctor
We had great experience with this physician.

August 10th, 2011
If you have a-fib problems this is the Dr. for you!
If it weren't for his experience in a-fib, I may not be here he is a God sent for me! I, have had 3 oblation procedures. Each time I have imporved in my a-fib problems. I am very hopeful that he has it stopped this time. He has great bedside manner, he listens to what you have to say , and answers all of your questions. I would recommend him to anyone. He, is a great DR.!