A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhara Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhara Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhara Amit Patel DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dhara A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dhara Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhara Patel practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.