A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Batish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batish
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batish graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Batish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharam Bir Batish MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dharam B. Batish practice?
- Dr. Dharam Batish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dharam Batish practices Family Medicine and General Practice near East Liverpool, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsville, OH.
See East Liverpool Family Physicians and East Liverpool General Practitioners.