A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Batish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batish
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batish graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Batish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharam Bir Batish MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dharam B. Batish practice?
- Dr. Dharam Batish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dharam Batish practices Family Medicine and General Practice near East Liverpool, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsville, OH.
See East Liverpool Family Physicians and East Liverpool General Practitioners.