A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Gurwara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurwara graduated from Jln Med Coll, Ravi Shankar Univ, Raipur, M P, India.
Dr. Gurwara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurwara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dharam P. Gurwara practice?
Dr. Dharam Gurwara practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, LA.
See Shreveport Internists, Shreveport Physiatrists, and Shreveport Neurologists.