A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Gurwara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurwara graduated from Jln Med Coll, Ravi Shankar Univ, Raipur, M P, India.
Dr. Gurwara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharam Prakash Gurwara MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dharam P. Gurwara practice?
- Dr. Dharam Gurwara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dharam Gurwara practices Neurology near Mansfield, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Mansfield Neurologists.