A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Kumbhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharam Kumbhani is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumbhani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumbhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharam Kumbhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumbhani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kumbhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharam Jaydeep Kumbhani MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dharam J. Kumbhani practice?
- Dr. Dharam Kumbhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharam Kumbhani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.