A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharam Kumbhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharam Kumbhani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharam Kumbhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumbhani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kumbhani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharam Jaydeep Kumbhani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dharam J. Kumbhani practice?
- Dr. Dharam Kumbhani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dharam Kumbhani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.